Monday, April 11, 2011

Twitter Poems

Travels

I wish vacations weren't only survived by sunburns

Because on the bright side, the sun is shining.

Because I've always had a thing for polarity

I wish I lived in the Arctic,

On a plane to jupiter, be back sometime soon

There goes the sun and i say its all right

Snowing, snowing, yawn.

(Un)Language

this.is.a.line.of.poetry.this.is.a.line.of.poetry.this.is.a.line.of.poetry

The inefficiency of human thinking is simply mind boggling

Late is late, sure, but whatever is almost always something else.

And the crowd went wild

The sensational simile hit her like a metaphor

Back into the grind of academia

Ego

I am listening to overtures. Overture Prelude Welcome, we're about to start.

If i could have a super power it would be to not have sand stick to my feet after the beach

"I blinked and there were too many people"

I think for the first time in my life I understand the feeling of irreplaceable

I wish I lived in the Arctic,

My book keeps telling me "that which you manifest is before you." I'm trying to figure out the truth

im still trying to find the rainbow in the gutter hereIs there anybody out there? Nod if you can hear me?

I have a theory on getting angry about things you can't control (i.e. traffic)... Don't.

Weather

There goes the sun and I say its all right

I wish vacations weren't only survived by sunburns

Here comes the sun and I say it's all right

Because I've always had a thing for polarity

I wish I lived in the Arctic,

I’m still trying to find the rainbow in the gutter here

When looking at them from below, it's hard to believe clouds are real

snowing, snowing, yawn.

And on the bright side, the sun is shining.

1 comment:

  1. POLARITY and YAWN!
    Well , you said it and if you don't mind, I'll spell it the way it should RELLY read.
    POLESS- LARRY- OLAH- RICK- TEXAS- YEMEN.
    And then YAN.
    He's HARCOYAN.
    And he's GONE !!!
    Yes he's GONE!!!
    And he's gone with DON in CASA DONASA!
    With RON!
    And so has ARIZONA!
    They went DAYTONA!
    And they went with RICK!
    They went with DICCE!
    They went with COCONS and COCTU and HYCOCTO!
    And they went with SLICK!
    He was with LUKE.
    And STONE in BONSE and BONO.
    And they 're all HERSEPRICS with PRICS- JAY!

    ReplyDelete